Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Bball Alumni

^ That team's chemistry seemed like it was off the charts. I remember watching a lot of behind-the-scenes clips and their personalities just complemented each other so well. Amile, QC and Okafor in particular seemed to be kind of emotional barometers of sorts, if I interpreted what I saw correctly.

Not this Celts fan. I'm disappointed it didn't work out but I'll never have ill will towards KI.

Celts had 2 of the best iso players in the league in their starting 5. Shame.

Last edited:
Irving
Ingram
Winslow
Zion
Carter

Less good spacing than your lineup, but still respectable. Maybe my love for Carter is messing me up here.

It's made a little awkward by the fact that there's no real 2 among those guys. I considered Tatum, but putting him or Winslow at the 2 seemed awkward.

I’m going with Winslow, Ingram, and Tatum, and I’m trading Kyrie for Deng.

Winslow is my PG
Tatum
Ingram
Deng
Zion

K would probably die from too many orgasms watching that lineup switch every screen ever.

Jesus. Watching the Kentucky highlights is fucking depressing. Not just for utterly amazing this team could have been, but also with how K posted up Zion all the time in that game. Why did he quit using Zion like that?

Also, watching Jack White make plays is really confusing. He was absolutely a stud role player all the way through the Texas Tech game at MSG, which he basically won by himself.

Jesus. Watching the Kentucky highlights is fucking depressing. Not just for utterly amazing this team could have been, but also with how K posted up Zion all the time in that game. Why did he quit using Zion like that?

Also, watching Jack White make plays is really confusing. He was absolutely a stud role player all the way through the Texas Tech game at MSG, which he basically won by himself.

Imagine if the Covid lockdown started right after that game? We would have been miserable about the guaranteed national title we missed out on, never knowing that we were better off not seeing the direction things went after that.

We also would have been left believing that Jack White was a great player.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom