Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Bball Alumni

Sr Battier was good. I would pick Sr Hill and Sr Laettner ahead of him. Maybe a Sr Dawkins too. I would have Sr Reddick 5th and Sr Hurley 6th.

Shane should have been a 2x champ. UConn played with more heart that day.

Gutted that my guy Trajan didn't get a banner. He played like a champ against the Huskies and had a terrific overall career.

I'll never get over the '99 team not winning it all.

I think about that loss and Zion not making the Final Four anytime I feel like manufacturing clinical depression.

It's legit the best stare ever.

He had another really good one after hitting a tough but big three in the second half against Gonzaga in the Elite Eight. Right after the shot, I think they called timeout. Okafor went over, got hype in his ear... and JW just stared straight ahead.

From now on I'll call it the "I have the grandest cock in this building" stare.

There was one three in that Gonzaga game where he celebrated and forgot to get back on defense.

Justise really carried us in Houston overall. It's cool to think back on that tournament and how many of our guys had signature moments. Matt Jones vs. Gonzaga. Justise vs. Utah and Gonzaga. Tyus and Grayson vs. Wisconsin. Jah in the first two rounds. Every single player vs. Michigan State.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom