Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Bball Alumni

Tyus Jones at #84 is more positively impactful than Ingram. He is also ahead of Donovan Mitchell, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Tobias Harris, Jamal Murray, etc.

RJ Barrett #454 overall, Wendell Carter #455, Gary Trent #467, Harry Giles #488. At least they aren't Darius Garland, the worst player in the NBA. I guess NO may have dodged a bullet there, though I'm still not sure that Hayes was the right pick.

Grayson Allen a very respectable #171. Easily in the top half of players in the league. He was 5th worst last year at #510.

Last edited:
Otto Porter Jr. #173

Otto was always the white sheep of the Porter Jr. family. Michael and Kevin nonetheless made fun of him behind his back for his defensive orientation and his anagrammatic moniker.

I've always liked Otto as a player. The Bulls actually have a good roster. It's funny to me that they shuffled their front office around when what they really need to do is get rid of Boylen.

And I still hold out hope for MPJ. When you watch him, he looks really promising at times.

Typical Duke behavior, for better or for worse. Kyrie might be on the right side of the argument this time, or at least not the completely wrong side.

Kyrie is indefensibly dumb. “I don’t need my income but almost all the rest of you do. Let’s sacrifice our income to beat the system.”

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom