Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Bball Alumni

Redick left the Ringer and started his own podcast company. His first two guests are Damian Lillard and Stacey Abrams.

I will admit I didn’t think Redick would make a bigger societal impact than Shane Battier when they left Duke.

Redick left the Ringer and started his own podcast company. His first two guests are Damian Lillard and Stacey Abrams.

I will admit I didn’t think Redick would make a bigger societal impact than Shane Battier when they left Duke.

I told Sheldon Williams that he was the reason JJ Redick made so many threes while at Duke was because he drew all the attention inside enabling JJ to be wide open for his three ball. The Landlord laughed.

Years from now, people will wonder how the 2018 Duke team didn't win a title with NBA greats Gary Trent and Grayson Allen as their backcourt. Then they will look at the rest of the roster, see notorious busts Marvin Bagley and Wendell Carter, and tell themselves the team needed more frontcourt help.

Jah getting some early run tonight for the Pels. He is so, so, so, so good offensively, just ridiculously efficient and skilled with the ball 15 feet and in against others his size.

Yet so out of place on defense. He looks much more engaged on that end, but he's still so slow to react on P&R's, getting to his man quick enough, and the like.

Frank Jackson also with some nice plays so far.

HG just punched one on Okafor's head a few minutes ago. Took him off the bounce from the elbow and put it down with his left hand. Nice move.

Okafor goes out for the final time this half with 16 points on 7-7 from the field. Other than his two free throws, all his work done right around the rim.

GTJ’s defense being lauded by the best defensive mind of a generation.

Duke had to give up on m2m defense in a season when it had Trent, Wendell Carter and Justin Robinson.

Last edited:
On the other hand, Duke managed to field a top 10 defense with Zion Williamson, one of the worst defenders in the NBA.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom