Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Coaching

Also when K tries something and pulls it the very next play, it’s clear he is throwing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks (zone posesssion, putting Goldwire in)
I don't know how you can decide whether something is working after one possession.

This is like the inverse of Roy, who will leave a bad lineup on the floor while the other team goes on a 20-0 run.

Look on the bright side – after we lose at UNC next week, we will know that we're free to make plans during the final two weekends of the NCAAT. The second-game predictor is awesome for springtime scheduling purposes.

With the exception of 2014 (when both teams were about equally ass) and 2006, the better team has won the second UNC game every year dating back to 2004. If they beat us again in Chapel Hill, we just need to accept that they're better than us and are likely going on to win the national title.

Wojo loses at home in embarrassing fashion to possibly choke the Big East title away when they could have essentially sealed it up today. Where did he learn how to do that?

I literally can't remember the last time he implemented a half court offensive scheme beyond barely doing more than rolling the ball out.

"They are a good team. With Zion, we just hope to get him back at some point. He's a good kid with a big heart and sometimes his heart is in his knee and then his body is big too. I never said anything about phases, Lauren Brownlow. Fuck you, Lauren."

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom