Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke-MSU prediction thread

Home non-conference win streak on the line?

• Duke by > 20

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Duke by 11-20 '

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Duke by 6-10

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Duke by 1-5

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • MSU by 1-5

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • MSU by 6-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MSU by 11-20

• MSU by > 20

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All right. Seems to finally be working. Let me know if you see any mistakes.

Are all the people with zero participating?

Michigan State stinks. This should be about as tough as a home game vs. Clemson or FSU.

We may be missing four first round picks. MSU is still 30 something on Kenpom. We may trot out four total ACC-caliber players against a Hall of Fame coach with at least one NBA player on his team. I don't understand everyone's confidence.

I would completely agree with best4 if the current group (excluding the NADs) were healthy. Grayson is taking a beating.

Need someone to slow down Bridges.Harris and McQuaid may be problems from 3 point territory.

In spite of my concerns I am still picking Duke to win.

Katie doesn't want the freshman hurting their draft stock not playing at 100%. Which in return is shitting on everyone else because they aren't important enough. fuk k he a b

MrAntHux said:
Katie doesn't want the freshman hurting their draft stock not playing at 100%. Which in return is shitting on everyone else because they aren't important enough. fuk k he a b

Katie wants the NAD's at full health, so when they finally come to play, it's like an explosion

a love explosion

rhfarmer said:
MrAntHux said:

Katie wants the NAD's at full health, so when they finally come to play, it's like an explosion

rome8180 said:
We may be missing four first round picks. MSU is still 30 something on Kenpom. We may trot out four total ACC-caliber players against a Hall of Fame coach with at least one NBA player on his team. I don't understand everyone's confidence.
Counterpoints: Izzo sucks against K and 30 on KenPom isn't very high. We really don't lose a lot of those games at home.

Didn't see the game today, did Grayson look seriously hurt?

I imagine Allen will play unless his toe falls off. It's just a question of whether we see today's Allen or Kansas's Allen.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom