Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke-MSU prediction thread

Home non-conference win streak on the line?

• Duke by > 20

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Duke by 11-20 '

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Duke by 6-10

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Duke by 1-5

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • MSU by 1-5

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • MSU by 6-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MSU by 11-20

• MSU by > 20

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess they brought out the wheelchairs to roll the freshmen back to safety once again.

Shoutout to Matt Jones for channeling his inner Dion Waiters and keeping MSU within 9 at the buzzer!!

Good job, 41% of you. Going to have a lot of folks with 3-4 correct predictions in my next update.

The D names are crushing it so far.

Thanks, Matt!!!

Miles Bridges should have dominated that game. I thought he would have a Joel Alexander or Derrick Williams type of performance vs our small ball lineups, but he wanted no part of Matt Jones down low.

On a serious note, I think it should be pointed out that our defense has basically held steady 8 games in. This is a huge accomplishment given our recent history, lack of depth, and injuries.

Nice of the NADs to cheer a couple times when their teammates made baskets.

I took that dude's BS 3-pointer in the final minute that took it from 11 to 8 as a personal affront.

I am sure it was mentioned in chat, but Cameron was absolutely insane last night. As loud start to finish as I can remember.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom