Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke now 12-0

Re: Seth Curry Saves Duke

Mason ups his averages, Sheed hurts his draft stock, Duke not peaking in December. Fine with me.

Re: Santa Clara at Duke - Saturday, Dec 29, 12:00pm ESPN2

aiw said:
DrKlahn said:
I had to listen to this one on the radio, and as anyone who has ever listened to Bob knows, every basket made against us is an amazing shot that somehow went in. Did a lot of that happen, or did defensive lapses contribute as I suspect?

Listening to the game on the radio, you will know that K was absolutely thrilled with the team today. He was almost effusive. In post games where he is pissed or disappointed, you can tell. There was none of that today.

One of the things he couldn't stop talking about was how Foster did not score when TT was on him. He went on and on and on about it. He was very proud of the team today.

It was on Sirius and they cut right to another game, so I didn't hear any post game talk. I assume k is building up confidence for the Raleigh-Coral Gables gauntlet next month.

I think he was legit happy about this game. He said the offensive execution the last 16 minutes was a thing of beauty.

Fuck. Hadn't been to TDD and just saw that I had the same idea as dukeman. Might change the title back.

aiw said:
Changed the title to honor the best player today and as an homage to a once great blogger, who doesn't know how much he doesn't know.
lol

Did he sell out or was he always so oblivious?

WorldStar HipHop said:
aiw said:
Changed the title to honor the best player today and as an homage to a once great blogger, who doesn't know how much he doesn't know.
lol

Did he sell out or was he always so oblivious?

He didn't try to break things down before. He just tried to be funny. He has a limited fund of basketball knowledge. No one knew this until he was asked to write for Grantland because he never tried before. Miscalculation by Bill Simmons.

Re: Santa Clara at Duke - Saturday, Dec 29, 12:00pm ESPN2

aiw said:
aiw said:
DrKlahn said:
I had to listen to this one on the radio, and as anyone who has ever listened to Bob knows, every basket made against us is an amazing shot that somehow went in. Did a lot of that happen, or did defensive lapses contribute as I suspect?

Listening to the game on the radio, you will know that K was absolutely thrilled with the team today. He was almost effusive. In post games where he is pissed or disappointed, you can tell. There was none of that today.

One of the things he couldn't stop talking about was how Foster did not score when TT was on him. He went on and on and on about it. He was very proud of the team today.

One thing they noticed on the radio was that when TT picked up his 3rd foul, Foster immediately jumped off the SC bench and asked to be put in the game.

Thornton should probably play 30 min vs Erick Green and Rodney Purvis unless Sulaimon steps up his defense like Cook has. Thornton makes everyone work harder.

Miami guards beat him like a drum in a game he didn't even play in, remember?

Didn't get to watch the game but glad Duke got the win. This team has been a pleasant surprise to me this year so glad to see the time off didn't slow Duke down too much.

A little concerned about the slow starts the team has had, but they put a nice run together in the 2nd. Looking forward to Davidson to see if Duke's play will improve. Not nitpicking @ being 12-0, would just like to see the toughness and consistency they displayed earlier

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom