Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Recruiting General Discussion

If you care to see the EYBL game, they've posted it on YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
I've already wasted time on the Elite 24 game. Need to decide whether to waste time on this as well.

As far as I know Carter and Bamba are our primary post targets in 2015. And they can play together. Would possibly be our best frontcourt ever.

My main concern with the Bolden recruitment is its effect on Bamba.

Watching now. Trae Young has already hit a three. Impressed with his individual defense. Good footwork.

Carter has a couple offensive rebounds, including one that resulted in an and-one putback. Tatum had a nice pass in transition but is 0-2 from the floor.

Bamba had a nice putback, then a hook shot that was waved off because he traveled, then an amazing block.

Giles has a dunk off a lob and a nice deflection to prevent a layup.

Trent with basically an airballed three. Our 2017 team will be the worst shooting team of all time.

Giles has had some very impressive finishes in transition. Granted, the Bahaman team is awful at defending in transition.

Carter is perfect. He's been the best player in every game I've watched. I will die if we don't land him.

Trae Young had a bad sequence and hasn't returned to the game.

Not overly impressed with Trae Young. His handle is loose and he couldn't deal with the pressure defense of vastly inferior players. He can shoot and seems to be a good defender, but really doesn't look like anything special as a PG.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom