Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Recruiting General Discussion

Just because we've had a few players reclassify doesn't mean they are all suddenly candidates to do it.

Just because we've had a few players reclassify doesn't mean they are all suddenly candidates to do it.
This is true, but seeing our need for post help and given our recent history (Bagley and Barrett), I don't think my speculation is crazy.

I would say there is 0% chance our class is complete with just Jones/Barrett/Reddish. We should get at least 5, IMO. Zion and a post would be my guess.

I would remind you that we haven't landed Barrett yet. I do think that, if we do, we may have a leg up on any other player who reclassifies. But they have to want to and be eligible to do so.

Why wouldn't they take both? Gonna have to replace Carter, Bagley and Bolden, and Bacot isn't going to scare off Carey.

Why wouldn't they take both? Gonna have to replace Carter, Bagley and Bolden, and Bacot isn't going to scare off Carey.

They want Carey and another big, whose name is escaping me at the moment. Bacot is their #3 target at post.

Isaiah Stewart, that's the #2. I think since Duke knows they have Bacot on the hook, they can slow play him.

Plus, they'll already have Joey Baker in the fold who can play the 4

It's K overreacting to all those years of people saying he couldn't develop big men and Duke couldn't get them to the NBA

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom