Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Recruiting General Discussion

Assuming we get Barrett, we'll likely have 3 scholarships left (Grayson, Bagley, Carter, Trent, Duval to NBA and Bolden transfers/goes overseas possibly)

Zion hopefully takes one. We need another big if Bolden indeed leaves, which I would plan on. I'd be thrilled if Bolden stayed and kept improving and turned into a late 1st-rounder after his senior year, though.

If Zion doesn't come, it's going to be very difficult to be as good next year as we'll be this year.

How good will we be this year?
I think very good- potential certainly there for a deep title run. Of course I thought the same last year before the injury bug hit us.
Man, I'd love to win a deep title. I assume it's like a regular title but with more drugs, prostitutes and hit men. Capel could buy it with bags of bitcoins. Main problem is you can't find a link to it.

Big guest on behalf of Duke tonight at the United Center for the 2019 class.

I would love a class of Anthony, Antoine, Baker, Stewart, and Carey.

I hope none of our players try it. I love it, but I wouldn't want to play basketball at any point within 24 hours after eating it.

That's interesting the way Andrew Slater phrased that, "as a guest of Duke". That's pretty new to me. How does that work? Is Duke allowed to buy him a ticket? Does he travel with the team?

I know this sounds stupid but I'm just wondering if the recruiting rules changed or if I just never knew them correctly.

That's interesting the way Andrew Slater phrased that, "as a guest of Duke". That's pretty new to me. How does that work? Is Duke allowed to buy him a ticket? Does he travel with the team?

I know this sounds stupid but I'm just wondering if the recruiting rules changed or if I just never knew them correctly.
It's a recruiting loophole they're using. They did it last year for Scottie Lewis and Bryan Antoine to attend the UF game at the Garden.

Since it appears the Zion ship has sailed, will we be targeting anyone else in 2018? I would like to add at least one more commitment.

Duke leading on the CB for Cole Anthony, Bryan Antoine, Isaiah Stewart, Armando Bacot and Vernon Carey in 2019.

If we land Anthony and Antoine, and two of the bigs, along with Baker, we're so up up up.

Duke leading on the CB for Cole Anthony, Bryan Antoine, Isaiah Stewart, Armando Bacot and Vernon Carey in 2019.

If we land Anthony and Antoine, and two of the bigs, along with Baker, we're so up up up.
They have to enroll in college first.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom