Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Recruiting General Discussion

It’s the easiest position to fill in the portal for a program that only takes transfers from Ivy-type schools, and it’s the position where players generally improve the most with age and experience. If Scheyer desperately needs a low usage, high efficiency, foul absorber with good defense, he’ll have his pick of reasonable 22 year olds in the portal.

For next season……
Guards:
Foster, McCain, Harris, Schutt

Wing/Forward:
Isaiah, TJ, Kon, Cooper, Sean

Centers:
Maluach, Pat, Reeves

Blake’s/Mitchell?

1 of Foster/McCain must return.

TJ must get stronger/add elements to his game, but he's a decent rotation guy

Unless he's a patient person, Stewart is gone.

Defence could be a problem

PG Foster
SG Blakes
SF Stewart
PF Maluach
C Flagg

The lineup that all of Duke-Forum can agree upon.

Meanwhile on TDD, John just quoted this to agree, and everyone following has flooded in with agreement:

strae4
Posted on 4 hrs, V I P, User Since 232 months ago, User Post Count: 16908
  • 4 hrsVIP
  • 232 months
Dukeblue82 said... (original post) I am very suspect of Mitchell at the 3. That lineup is crazy good defensively but on offense I think you are hamstringing Flagg.
show less
You aren't. Flagg would be the 3 offensively and, if Mitchell isn't improved from 3, you can use him similarly to how we have used him of late.
This is re:

G
G
Mitchell
Flagg
Maluach

(Posting for @rome8180 and @SeanMayTriedToEatMe)

"He becomes the stretch 4 but it’s to slash and rebound and fill in the spot at the free throw line and then dish. Foster McCain and Flagg with a lob threat and super athlete is about as ideal as it gets"

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom