Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fucked Up Lists

Gotta love that 6 of the first 7 are enormous, plodding true centers, with one tiny midget mixed in. College basketball is in great hands.

Edit: this really is a pretty depressing list, it's almost all post scorer centers and guards who are too small to go pro. What a lame talent pool it is right now.

Last edited:
Caleb Love and RJ Davis being on there is wild to me in general
If Davis builds on two seasons ago instead of regressing like he did last year, I think he's got a shot. Only way Love would win it is he was somewhere where he could just chuck to his heart's content.

Wouldn't put money on either. Bacot is higher on the list for a reason. In general, it's comical that three players from an NIT team are thought to be three of the top 11 CBB players. Must have been a monumentally awful coaching job by Hubert Davis.

Caleb Love flourishing in a Tommy Lloyd offense (he’s maybe the best offensive mind in CBB) wouldn’t shock me despite Love’s terrible tendencies. And it would look terrible for Hubert. So I hope he does great except for when they play Duke in November.

I'm fully expecting a season high in points for him during that game against Duke. It will also be the only game he shoots above 40% from 3 on.

Arkansas hating itself isn’t even the dumbest thing on here. No Michigan fan cares about MSU in any sport relative to OSU. Also, I never knew UF people cared about FSU in basketball - they don’t compete against each other for any actual accomplishment.

Arkansas hating itself isn’t even the dumbest thing on here. No Michigan fan cares about MSU in any sport relative to OSU. Also, I never knew UF people cared about FSU in basketball - they don’t compete against each other for any actual accomplishment.

Football yes it’s Michigan and OSU. Basketball they definitely hate MSU and Izzo more.

Football yes it’s Michigan and OSU. Basketball they definitely hate MSU and Izzo more.

No, they don't.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom