Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fucked Up Lists

I mean we have been shit and are still 8th in Kenpom. And we began the season 9th in Kenpom so it’s not as if we’re even living off of preseason projections.

This is how I found out Thad Matta coached Butler. I saw the logo and still had to look it up. I thought he died.

When I was a kid, Larry Sprinkle was a meteorologist in Charlotte. He swears thats his real name.

The Mayor's kenpom at

Iowa State: 81, 26, 30, 20, 16

The Mayor's kenpom at

Nebraska: 162, 109, 140, 94, 51

The Mayor's saving grace wa saving my Vegas (Mercer) weekend by beating UNC just before I had to leave for the airport.

Georges Niang

Georges Niang didn't even play in that game? I thought I remembered him draining 3s, but I was also waiting for the ride to the airport drinking Fat Tuesdays shit in the basement of the MGM.

Georges Niang didn't even play in that game? I thought I remembered him draining 3s, but I was also waiting for the ride to the airport drinking Fat Tuesdays shit in the basement of the MGM.
Damn, I remember that too. Must be conflating him with someone else (or that game with another game).

This is like some company trying to set up a networking thing between assistant coaches and ADs. I guess it's a way of saying these are assistant coaches who should be on your search radar.

Established in 2020, Silver Waves Media is dedicated to helping sports professionals and athletes advance their careers to the next stage. We have provided over 20,000 athletes and teams with professional quality video highlights, our nationally renowned Impactful Lists have helped shine a light on coaches across the country, and we are recognized by universities and executives everywhere. Founded by Ryan Silver, the purpose of Silver Waves Media is to lift up others in the sports world and highlight the success and achievements of those around us. Ryan Silver is the founder of West Coast Elite Under Armour and West Coast Elite Basketball, and is one of the most connected people in college sports. Here is more information about Ryan Silver: ryansilverbook.com

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom