Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jared McCain

It is annoying how many times announcers generally confuse McCain and Proctor
Also annoying how many times I get them confused. (Constantly reminding myself to focus on their number not their hair!)

Wonder who he'll guard between Shead and Cryer? Two seniors, so I really hope Jared can maintain his composure like he did yesterday. Kid seemed unfazed. Will absolutely need that Friday.

What his projected NIL package for a sophomore season? Can the Duke Irons handle the longest title drought since K started? We gotta throw the kitchen sink at this kid. Lord knows we ain't doing shit in the portal. He is our only hope to make a Final 4 run, because we sure as shit know no one else on our roster will have the balls to step up in the tourney when we get punched in the mouth.

We are the favorites next year if he comes back. Pretty simple. Imagine if we got unc-level luck by getting a stud freshman guard for 4 years like they did with rj davis/joel berry/paige/etc.

GKXGRsiX0AA-IRM

Honestly, if he goes to OKC I'll help pay for the ticket. He'd be a great fit and they are going to win 3-4 titles soon.

That said, painted nails in OK City might get him killed.

To me, his best fits are OKC, Orlando, and maybe New Orleans. All have picks in a range where they could realistically draft him.

OKC is the best run franchise in the NBA right now, so I would prefer them.

Looking like he's projected late teens at the moment. Not lottery, but probably enough to sway him to leave. Doesn't help that this is apparently a historically bad draft.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom