Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jared McCain

Doesn’t get more gone than DX tweeting something like this. “Ridiculous display of dynamic shot-making” might be the most enticing thing they’ve ever said about a prospect.
Might as well just tweet "shut it down and prepare for the draft".

Well, Foster will be back, and I'm still high on his potential. Need to talk one of Proctor or Roach into returning. It really should be Proctor. Roach has nothing to prove. Proctor can actually help himself significantly.

Foster
Proctor
Mitchell
Flagg
Maluach

Need @CMon85 to help me with the 2nd and 3rd string rotation as well as minutes and points projections.

Best player on the team. Hell of a game yesterday.

What position does he play at the next level ?

Guy who comes off the bench and scores. Nominally the "point guard," but won't really be a distributor in those lineups. His defense won't ever be good enough to start, imo.

These were pretty good mashup TikToks. I gotta say going through Jared’s there is no meaningful content but the dude just beams of positivity it makes it hard not to watch and just feel happy

Crushed in ACC freshman of the year by a player I never heard of. Needs to come back.

I know there's lots of ways to deservedly clown the pick, but Burton's performance was pretty impressive given what he had around him. He had a usage of 33.3 because there's literally not a single other guy on his team who can create his own shot.

I think McCain probably was leading, or close to it, before Burton's last 5 games:

Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 7.50.03 PM.png

I know there's lots of ways to deservedly clown the pick, but Burton's performance was pretty impressive given what he had around him. He had a usage of 33.3 because there's literally not a single other guy on his team who can create his own shot.

I think McCain probably was leading, or close to it, before Burton's last 5 games:

View attachment 2408

No, at some point efficiency has to matter. A sub-100 O-Rating in an era where these stats are free and easily accessible is simply impossible to ignore.

I appreciate that the ND roster sucks, but I'm drawing the line at sub-100.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom