Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jaylen Blakes

He has a pulse and he's not K's grandson, sign me up.

This video is like a parody of every player who over-celebrates.

Reminds me a bit of underclassman Nolan, as well as DeMarcus. Seems like the perfect Duke player (back when we were known for scrappy defense and not porous OAD defense).

This range makes me salivate. Am I crazy or does he look a lot better than his ranking?

I guess his handle could improve and he isn't a freak athlete, but he seems to have some crucial strengths for a PG (shooting, frame/length, character) without any glaring weaknesses.

Only player wearing a mask. #leadership

Also, his nickname appears to be J-Boogie. Could get confusing with (I assume) that being Joey Baker's nickname at Duke.

This range makes me salivate. Am I crazy or does he look a lot better than his ranking?
I mean, he looks good, but he's kind of ranked in the "here's where good college players who don't go pro after one year are ranked" area.

I guess his handle could improve and he isn't a freak athlete, but he seems to have some crucial strengths for a PG (shooting, frame/length, character) without any glaring weaknesses.

The biggest issue I saw is he moves pretty slow.

The biggest issue I saw is he moves pretty slow.

Jaylen Brakes

He has a nice step back jumper as well as a spot up jumper, and he takes it to the hoop under control. I'm sure the coaching staff are going to find a way to get him to shoot more mid-range jumpers.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom