Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jaylen Blakes

Hopefully the staff can implement the "dribble it off the foot" or the "fumble out of bounds" over the summer so he can get some PT.

If I remember correctly Suillamon was a better shooter his Freshman year, then by the staff working on his shot he was able to miss more mid-range jumpers and developed a mishandled pass and dribble off his leg at least once or twice a game by the end of his Sophomore season.

"whitey"? I'm offended. Btw I think the joke went over my head?

Last edited:
I thought he was a solid 4 Star. Rivals has him rated as a 3 Star. Once he starts playing I'm sure he will rank higher in dong size as well.

Hoping we get 4 years out of this kid. Would be nice to see someone I know as an upperclassman.

I watched the first 3 quarters of the livestream, because somebody had to do it. Although there were about 140-150 other people worldwide watching, so I wasn't alone

The comp was a bit meh and hard to evaluate, but independent of that, Blakes looked like a different player out there. Faster and more decisive, and a vocal leader.

Last edited:
Looks like the best guard in college basketball.

Blakes
Roach
Proctor
Schutt
Grandison

should be an unstoppable lineup. Too bad this roster is so heavy on guards but doesn’t have any decent bigs.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom