Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Luke Kennard

He did a complete 360 on the play where Beachem dunked to cut the lead to 2 with 30 sec left. Luke is truly a turrble defender.

He and Grayson are both pretty terrible on defense. I'm inclined to think Luke is worse, just because Grayson is more athletic.

Grayson is a more effective defender, IMO. They have similar limitations, but Grayson's strength gives him an advantage.

ETA: poor defenders 'cause they white.

Grayson can compete on defense at the rim. Kennard either can't or has no interest in demonstrating.

Great, now Luke will become so caught up in NOT fucking with his hair, he'll be a psychological wreck.

Thanks a lot, Armstrong.

Unless he has one of those memory erasers from Men in Black, I think his NBA prospects are just about finished.

After being so consistent during the season he was absolute shit in the tourney

Kennard's stats in NCAAT tourney games:

UNCW: 2-9, 3 reb, 2 TO
Yale: 4-9, 5 reb, 1 TO
Oregon: 6-12, 9 reb
Troy: 3-12, 3 reb
SC: 1-6, 1 reb, 5 PF

Total: 16-48 (33%), 4.2 reb

If he is gone, fuck him. You don't leave for a low first round pick after that shit show.

The Spurs will use their pick on him and we'll think he has it made, like Tyus with the Cavs. Silver will trot out to explain the Spurs had traded the pick to the Sacramento Kings for two 2nd rounders. Thus ends his NBA career.

Never forget that pivotal "Luke Kennard Game" in Winston-Salem, when Duke's season turned around so that they could win a game in the NCAA Tournament. We thought he might have a Scheyer-like career, and boy did he ever.

best4heisman said:
He really is the poor man's Redick.

Yeah, I think we're there with him. The most eye-test thing I have said I believe is the idea of clutch and not-clutch guys in post season moments. Luke in my mind is now right there with JJ as a guy we're just not going to be able to rely on to take us anywhere in a post season, or any team he's on.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom