Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Luke Kennard

All the other mods agreed with you? That's interesting.

Patrick, should the coal miners be sent to the gas chambers before or after they overdose on meth and heroin, as you put it on TDD?

PatrickYates said:
thewiseben said:
Ugh, when did we let Yates start posting over here? Go back to TDD.

Done. TDD folded like a cheap suit. They banned me for B S reasons. When I pointed that out, and outlined the consequences (you morons are almost criminally easy to manipulate), they folded. A guy picked on me, so I sent him a PM and told him to f off. He then ran to the Mods, over a private message. DM backed him up. Some, or you know, all the other, Mods agreed with me.

Enjoy you echo chamber and your 10 ish posts a week. When a tree falls in the woods, or posts on Duke Forum, does it matter. No. Because no one knows it happened.

This may be the best post ever on this board.

The consequences of a 2 day TDD ban? Hahahaha.

He's right in that 10 Yates posts may contain as many words as all the posts on the board in a week.

It's just so funny that he talks shit after coming here because of the ban. I feel like he needs an outlet for writing as many words as possible or he will explode.

So desperate to post Yates comes to DukeForum, a forum that he apparently hates and think is irrelevant. There's just a sadness to him and this narrative he constructed for himself. A deep and profound sadness.

PatrickYates said:
thewiseben said:
Ugh, when did we let Yates start posting over here? Go back to TDD.

Done. TDD folded like a cheap suit. They banned me for B S reasons. When I pointed that out, and outlined the consequences (you morons are almost criminally easy to manipulate), they folded. A guy picked on me, so I sent him a PM and told him to f off. He then ran to the Mods, over a private message. DM backed him up. Some, or you know, all the other, Mods agreed with me.

Enjoy you echo chamber and your 10 ish posts a week. When a tree falls in the woods, or posts on Duke Forum, does it matter. No. Because no one knows it happened.

And when you type a wall of words, Patty, no one bothers reading it. There's a reason I blocked you long ago on TDD, and no one here cares if you never come back.

Fuck off, you verbose twit.

I have 21K posts on this site. According to PY's math, if I was responsible for 100% of the posts on this site it would have taken me 2100 weeks to achieve that post count. 2100 weeks is 40 years. I am 36 years old.

PatrickYates said:
When a tree falls in the woods, or posts on Duke Forum, does it matter. No. Because no one knows it happened.

NCCU needs to make this the new twitter bio.

rome8180 said:
I have 21K posts on this site. According to PY's math, if I was responsible for 100% of the posts on this site it would have taken me 2100 weeks to achieve that post count. 2100 weeks is 40 years. I am 36 years old.

He said 10ish. The technical application of "ish" is +/- 10% of the subject. Redo your math.

Grayson is 41st on Draft Express and Chad Ford has him out of the draft entirely. He'll be back.

I don't see why Kennard at 25th is so hellbent on leaving. Fuck him.

dukeberto said:
rome8180 said:
I don't see why Kennard at 25th is so hellbent on leaving. Fuck him.

Hair plugs are expensive.... Ask Cutcliffe

If the school down the road can provide sweet grills for their players then surely hair plugs would not count as an impermissible benefit

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom