Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Luke Kennard

He's gone on a billion unofficials to UK but Duke was his first official

Reminds me of Alex Murphy as a high schooler, which is a compliment despite being a terrible thing to say about him.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Reminds me of Alex Murphy as a high schooler, which is a compliment despite being a terrible thing to say about him.
I'd like to think we'd be 50-50 on Alex Murphys turning into solid college players.

One of his areas for improvement on Scout is "Wingspan" I hope he can work on that the most during his senior year

Also from his scout profile, the bolded worries me:

A southpaw shooter, Kennard first built a reputation on the basis of his long-range marksmanship. He spots up comfortably from deep and buries three after three. He also can put the ball on the floor and create for others, and his floor game includes slick dribble moves and passes. He's at least an average athlete, too, and he should okay, if not great, defensively. He'll need to get stronger and to prove that his low release jumper translates.

There is also a typo.

His highlights remind me of Marcus Paige. That makes me very happy.

bdotling said:
Also from his scout profile, the bolded worries me:

A southpaw shooter, Kennard first built a reputation on the basis of his long-range marksmanship. He spots up comfortably from deep and buries three after three. He also can put the ball on the floor and create for others, and his floor game includes slick dribble moves and passes. He's at least an average athlete, too, and he should okay, if not great, defensively. He'll need to get stronger and to prove that his low release jumper translates.

There is also a typo.

Of course there is. It's Scout.

JohaadDBC said:
The Wire:

I hope we play someone named Omar.

It's close. Right actor, wrong show. Instead

We'll be playing a team of Chalky Whites

I mean, I'll watch the videos and whatever, but kinda just want to know:

1. Is he tough?
2. Does he have leadership potential?
3. Is he not stupid?

After this season, that's what I am focused on. I don't think we're going to have an issue for the rest of the K era really in quality talent. Mental makeup since the Smith/Singler class of a lot of Duke's recruits has been lacking.

I'd like to see fair complexion lineup to soak in as much hate as possible consisting of:

Tyus
Grayson
Kennard
Jeter
Plumlee

A surprise? Any chance he's been leaning Duke for a while?

Last edited by a moderator:
But then there's this, so maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Last edited by a moderator:
bdotling said:
One of his areas for improvement on Scout is "Wingspan" I hope he can work on that the most during his senior year
We can stretch him

Good. We need to return this to ''Muricas' team. A step in the white direction.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom