Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Marques Bolden

He just had surgery on his nose.
Played with a broken nose last night and was also wearing a knee brace. Bagley can't play with a mild sprain.

To be fair, didn't Bagley have some sort of shoulder injury (broadcasters seemed to indicate it was a separated shoulder) and return shortly after heading into the locker room? If that's the case it's hard to question his toughness and I'm inclined to believe there is some nagging issue here.

Exactly. I watch him with a mixture of admiration and shame at my own apparent lack of determination to turn myself into a high level D-I player.

You got to go back hundreds of minutes to find another example of a huge, athletic 7-footer succeeding at this most difficult of sports.

Last edited:
It's inspirational that someone ranked as low as he was followed his dream, rather than giving up like a normal person would. Grit, hard work, and determination once again overcome physical limitations.

@Pantone287 nailed this one too. One of the most valuable players in Duke history after 3 national titles over a 4-year career.
I mean, I get that you're joking/being sarcastic, but this is a legit possibility. Lol. Certainly more possible than any other team in the country now that our d is so good.

Legit possibility

Like how winning the powerball three times straight is a legit possibility?

Legit possibility

Like how winning the powerball three times straight is a legit possibility?

That's silly, but you know that. Much greater chance that 1/351 teams (realistically maybe about 5-6 teams have a chance any given year) wins 3 straight nattys than 1/100 million (however many play lottery?) win 3 straight powerballs.

Duke is one of the two best teams in the country this year and next and probably the year after that. We seemingly have fixed what everyone here was bitching about.

Duke's chances of 3 straight titles will be roughly the same as Trump's chances at the start of the primaries.

Minor miracles do happen. #MDGA

Exactly. I watch him with a mixture of admiration and shame at my own apparent lack of determination to turn myself into a high level D-I player.

You got to go back hundreds of minutes to find another example of a huge, athletic 7-footer succeeding at this most difficult of sports.

Inspired me to grab at least 7 boards in my men's league game this morning.

He’ll cross that Frank Jackson threshold soon where he’s good enough to warrant a 2nd round pick with his measurables, and leaves. What a shame.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom