Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA Draft Discussion

I remember Williams from some endless replay involving Matt Hurt. But I don't even remember what happened. A foul? A buzzer-beater?

The past few years have taught me to not underestimate the Nuggets' talent evaluation. Here's what they did last night:

#20: Arizona big man Zeke Nnaji
#24: R.J. Hampton
signed Marcus Howard to a two-way deal after the draft

Maybe they won't all work out, but surely one of these guys will look like a steal for them in 2-3 years.

I dislike them. But the two worst people in CBB media are Jeff Goodman and Rob Dauster. And they are doing a podcast together that I cannot imagine ever listening to.

You're never going to get a favorable Duke Basketball commentary in a podcast from any of those guys. It's like trying to get a history of Judaism by listening to books on tape of Mein Kampf.

I listened to The Ringer's Draft Reaction pod and had to turn it off when they started talking about Duke. Ryen Russillo is worse than Bill Simmons about Duke. It was made doubly bad by the fact that they clearly hadn't watched any Duke last season.

Yeah, he criticized the offensive gameplan (fair enough) but did not offer any points to explain why it's been a problem. Typical move by a bullshit artist.

It wasn't just that. He said something about Carey having a "bad year at Duke." He also said he had less perimeter skill than Jared Sullinger.

I dont even get the joke about duke being the first team eliminated from tourney.
Me neither. I am guessing it's because we were about to play our ACC tournament game when everything was shut down? So technically ours was the first game to get canceled?

But the joke would work a lot better if the NCAA tournament was about to start, and we were the first team scheduled to play, and then it got shut down.

I think you guys need to stop using the term 'joke'. Whatever he thought he was saying by stringing those words together was in no way, shape or form even remotely amusing, thus removing the label 'joke' from any applicability. It wasn't gibberish, as it was technically a complete sentence, but it was damn close, as it was almost completely nonsensical.

EnmzXETXYAEpx9n

Unlike last season, Duke might have the most talented player on the court against UNC, but just barely.

I saw two mocks today -- Givony's and The Ringer's -- and they both had Jalen and D.J. as first-round picks, with Moore and Hurt being picked later.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom