Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA Draft Discussion

If Wendell and Keels are indeed gone, while Tshwiebe/Bacot/Love and numerous others around the country stay, and we don't have any incoming top tier transfers, then the Scheyer era will have gotten off to an extremely poor start and possibly have thrown away a season already

Almost every year I talk myself into someone coming back that's a fringe first and every year I'm left disappointed and it seems like NIL is helping every school except Duke.

If Wendell and Keels are indeed gone, while Tshwiebe/Bacot/Love and numerous others around the country stay, and we don't have any incoming top tier transfers, then the Scheyer era will have gotten off to an extremely poor start and possibly have thrown away a season already
Going to be pissed if we lose 6 guys and they return every player besides Manek. I feel like only Allen and Singler have made decisions to come back when they could have been in first round.

1) Who is "Micheal" Jordan?
2) I've never heard anything about Jordan being measured at 48 inches. I have no doubt his vertical leap is crazy,. But the list of highest measured vertical leaps comes up every single year around this time. Never once have I seen anything about Jordan's official measurement.

2) I've never heard anything about Jordan being measured at 48 inches. I have no doubt his vertical leap is crazy,. But the list of highest measured vertical leaps comes up every single year around this time. Never once have I seen anything about Jordan's official measurement.
Jordan's 48" vertical is probably just something he heard once and assumed it was true because Jordan. A 48" vertical for a 6'6" tall Jordan would mean he could put his nose on the rim. I've never seen anything of the sort.

Jordan's 48" vertical is probably just something he heard once and assumed it was true because Jordan. A 48" vertical for a 6'6" tall Jordan would mean he could put his nose on the rim. I've never seen anything of the sort.
Ok, I've done some digging and the legendary 48" vertical is quite prevalent, but nobody ever says where it comes from. So I kept digging and finally found that it comes from the 1984 Olympics where "several people involved with the team" claimed they measured his vertical at 48". Of course, there's no reference to who those people or any documentation of any of this.

My favorite is all the Jordan stans posting pictures from low angles that show his head "way above the rim".

This is actually the 3rd draft I've seen with Mark at #13. I think Charlotte's need for a big man is making that a popular pick.

This would be the year that the Knicks luck out and win, with no PG available. I guess take Ivey and hope.

Probably not entirely fair, but it's hard for me to buy Ivey as an NBA superstar after only seeing him get dominated by the defenders of St. Peter's. 9 points and 2 assists on 33/17/0 and 6 TOs.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom