Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA Draft Discussion

The most frustrating part is that a Paolo focused on the exact opposite role (high-effort defender, rebounder, and Aaron Gordon offensive role) would be an extremely valuable piece on any college team, whereas in his current role of trying to be Luka/LeBron, he's arguably not even a net positive on many nights.

His limbs look like they're going to snap off at any moment. You can kind of see his knees buckling every time he moves.

Ugh, would be just Duke's luck to have Roach play like shit for two straight years but then be amazing for a month and bounce to play in the G League. And we don't even get a title out of it. Just a loss to Arkansas.

I mean, I love the dude, and will regardless of what he does, but he has a better chance of securing a nice nest egg of wealth by leading K's final team to the FF, getting set up with some sweet NIL cash and then letting some sharp hedge fund classmates parlay that into 10mm than he does of going pro right now. I hope the braintrust in Durham is hard at work on these permutations.

But if he goes, I'll appreciate him forever.

We need to crank up the Duke-Forum NIL machine for Roach. I'd even be willing to spend someone else's money for another year of Keels, I do think he has the physical tools to be an excellent player.

Honestly I can't see with NIL now available anyone wouldn't find being a star player at Duke more financially rewarding than the G-League.
I mean how much money has Trevon Duval made the last 3 years bouncing around the G League.

He's a Kentucky guard. He'll be great in the NBA. Cal is an idiot coach and a genius scout. No need to overthink this.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom