Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

The Nets are just a mess this season in general. Even when Harden and Durant have both been playing, it hasn't looked like last year. They've been scraping by basement teams. They've gotten destroyed by all the good teams. I think this experiment is over.

Harden to Philly, imo. Nash done. Durant probably requests a trade. Kyrie retires.

Nets won't be completely fucked. They'll have Ben Simmons and whatever they get from Durant. That's better than where they were with that D'Angelo Russell and role players team.

Ugh, and with Philly now a 3 seed all the Embiid fellaters are furiously masturbating and shoving MVP trophies up their asses. Worst season ever.

Even when Harden and Durant have both been playing, it hasn't looked like last year.
I'll still die on the hill that the best they looked was the very beginning of last year, when they beating GS and Boston by nearly 30, pre-Harden trade, and before they went full geriatric with their bench. Kyrie/Dinwiddie/Harris/Durant/DeAndre with Allen/LeVert/Shamet giving them a high-plus bench every night. Health fucked them up all kinds of ways, but I still wonder what happens if Dinwiddie never tears his ACL.

They looked incredible after they traded for Harden. It seems half your NBA takes are driven by Harden or Morey hatred. Did something bad happen to you in Houston?

They looked incredible after they traded for Harden. It seems half your NBA takes are driven by Harden or Morey hatred. Did something bad happen to you in Houston?
But you watched those first couple of games of the year, right? They had their moments later, but their offense was just clicking in such a different way.

They could still very easily cruise through the playoffs, seeding isn’t that important. They were also a fluke Ironman Harden injury from easily winning it last year

I love Nash & KD, but fuck the Nets. No doubt Harden is leaving that team. He would be brilliant in Philly

Last edited:
The Orlando Magic have spent the past decade executing a rebuild that took them from last in the East in 2012-13 all the way to a single winning season and #7 seed in 2018-19, en route to (checks notes) last in the East again this year.

This is a bad draft for them to get the #1 pick in too, given their obsession with long big men. Do any of the top three really fit on their roster? What they need is elite guards and wings.

This is a bad draft for them to get the #1 pick in too, given their obsession with long big men. Do any of the top three really fit on their roster? What they need is elite guards and wings.

Their decision makers all recently got extensions through 2027 (I think?) too. Once their owner got the new arena, he DGAF about the actual product on the court.

I guess they can't make any of the trades I was thinking about for them. My theory was they should trade for Marcus Smart to give them some sort of defense in front of Gobert. I was thinking that they could survive his terrible offense, even though the trade would require them sending at least one good offensive player to Boston.

Scheyer better be good, because Snyder might be available pretty soon. If not at the end of this season, I can see it after next year.

I knew the West was seeing separation at the top, but damn:

The 3rd place team in the West, Memphis, is 7 games out of first
The two teams tied for 11th in the East, the Knicks and Wizards, are 8 games out of first

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom