Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

With the Celts locking up Jrue, I suspect DWhite gets a serious payday elsewhere this summer. Too bad, he's been such an amazing fit in Boston

I would rather have White. That would be a dumb fucking move by them. He's better and four years younger.

Orlando's season is falling apart at the last possible minute. Wagner's ankle injury was even more poorly timed than Ingram's.

They were the 3 seed the other night. By the end of this Bucks game, they're going to be the 6 seed and just one game up on the play-in. And they still have to play the Bucks again, who are unbeatable without Giannis.

Came here to post about that, Orlando looks like shit at the worst possible time.

Came here to post about that, Orlando looks like shit at the worst possible time.
To be fair, the Bucks are like a 70-win team when it's just Dame and old washed-up has-beens.

It's a pretty big indictment on Dame (and Giannis) that they can't figure out how to play together despite zero positional or skillset overlap.

It's also just typical Dame bullshit to beat a bunch of good teams after losing 4 straight to awful, awful teams.

Orlando's Charlotte loss was utter garbage though.

They are going to smash through Milwaukee in the first round and then hopefully New York in the 2nd. Unless they do something very stupid like lose that first play-in game to Miami

BTW, Jokic surely locked up MVP last night. Went an absurd 16-20 from the field against the league's best defense. His team moved back into 1st in the West in the process.

Last edited:
The West is going to be kind of unpredictable matchup-wise, but I think the Pels need to do whatever they can to be on the opposite side of the bracket and postpone any potential Nuggets matchup to the conference finals. So 6th is right where they need to be unless the Nuggets tank the top seed. It also makes being the first team to come out of the Play-In into the 7th seed really important, for the same reason.

And now Zion is dead. Never mind. Game.

The West is going to be kind of unpredictable matchup-wise, but I think the Pels need to do whatever they can to be on the opposite side of the bracket and postpone any potential Nuggets matchup to the conference finals. So 6th is right where they need to be unless the Nuggets tank the top seed. It also makes being the first team to come out of the Play-In into the 7th seed really important, for the same reason.

And now Zion is dead. Never mind. Game.
Didn't he come back out?

BTW, Zion has started hitting midrange shots and for some reason Twitter is ecstatic about it. Not sure why a 50% shot (at best) is considered a good counter to a 70% shot.

5-0 against the Kings this season. Rare that you see one mid-tier team own another mid-tier team that way.

Zion just can't escape the commentary on his weight, can he? When they play at Golden State, I expect someone to throw a whole chicken onto the court. Those Silicon Valley types can afford to waste more food than the government workers in Sacramento.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom