Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Love when a statement is not just wrong but is almost the polar opposite of the truth. Which MVP seasons would actually rank over his? Maybe a few of James's, a few of Jordan's, and Steph's 2016 season?

So the Celts almost blew a 19 point lead with 6 left. Mazzulla pulled the starters but Mike Brown left everyone in. Kings went on a 21-1 run to take the lead, but Mazzulla didn't blink and Tillman hit a shot with 7 seconds to win. Obviously the Celtics had nothing to lose, but pretty ballsy. The game counted for the Kings, so what a gut punch. Like the coaching.

That might be it for me with the Pelicans. Even when they get good luck, they get bad luck.

1) Ingram injury came at the worst possible time given the schedule. With a tightly bunched-up race, they had a stretch of five games against playoff teams. They lost four of them.

2) They're 14 games over .500. Because of this historically strong version of the West, that's the 7 seed. In other years, that could have been the 3 seed.
Annnnnnd they just lost to the Spurs. At home.

I'm actively rooting for them to lose their play-in games now.

Last edited:
I'm not a big believer in the Celtics anyway, but their potential 1st round draws are brutal right now. I would argue that either the Heat or the Sixers with Embiid back are tougher matchups than maybe anyone above them. There's a chance that the Sixers and Heat could both leapfrog the Pacers. That would be ideal.

Yeah, the anti-Tatum (and Jokic) circlejerks will be in overdrive as Embiid proves he's the best player in the league and dominates the Celtics on both ends, despite having zero all star teammates and still recovering from a brutal in-season injury.

Pelicans' season has completely gone off the rails at the last possible moment. What a disappointment. But totally in keeping with their franchise.

I hope Orlando can hang onto the 3 seed they have right now. They'd currently be matched up with the Pacers and have homecourt. I'd pick them in that series.

Pelicans' season has completely gone off the rails at the last possible moment. What a disappointment. But totally in keeping with their franchise.
Huge road win at Phoenix tonight though, and Zion was amazing. Would be nice to keep out of the play-in somehow.

Actually the sequence with the recovery block followed by the gliding layup that starts at 3:00 might be more ridiculous.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom