Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Zion scoring 4 points on 2-7 shooting is wild though. Bam is easily the best Zion defender.

He only played 25 minutes or so. He didn't get hurt, did he?

One thing that makes me feel better about Boston is that they've been impervious to the new defensive physicality being allowed. Not only has their scoring not dropped off, it's actually improved since the All-Star break.

Here's the real freak of nature. I still can't believe how great the Pelicans 2021 draft was.

Gafford is #2 in the league in offensive efficiency and that’s without Luka. (Okay, it’s with the great Tyus Jones, I admit). I’ve always been interested to see how he would look on a good team. Not too concerned about limiting Lively’s minutes, given his age and injury history.
Lively's minutes are down from 26 to 18.8. He's started less than half of the games post trade deadline.

I pick up and deliver laundry to a student who has Duke, Miami Heat, and NY Yankees stickers on his door. Talk about a dickrider.

Brunson had 61 points and lost to Wemby who had a 40-20 game. That is only the 2nd time that has ever happened. Here is the first:

According to ESPN Stats & Information research, it's only the second time in NBA history that one player had a 40-point, 20-rebound game and another had a 60-point contest. The other instance came in 1961 when Elgin Baylor scored 63 points and Wilt Chamberlain had 78 points and 43 rebounds.

That might be it for me with the Pelicans. Even when they get good luck, they get bad luck.

1) Ingram injury came at the worst possible time given the schedule. With a tightly bunched-up race, they had a stretch of five games against playoff teams. They lost four of them.

2) They're 14 games over .500. Because of this historically strong version of the West, that's the 7 seed. In other years, that could have been the 3 seed.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom