Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Jaylen Brown has taken a leap. This is a troubling trend. I think I'd rather have the Celtics lose in the 2nd round while Tatum averages 40 than have them win the Finals while Brown wins MVP.

I've heard Brown's recent play get discussed on JJ's pod, The Mismatch, etc. Media is ready to crown him.

Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 9.28.22 PM.png

Ironically, Jaylen Brown is the guy who will be remembered for going to Duke when he’s doing Grant Hill stuff in a more aggressive fashion in a few years, after retirement. Tatum is more of a Kansas guy.

The Pelicans' broadcast crew is probably my favorite in the NBA, or at least in the top 3.

Speaking of Amen, @SeanMayTriedToEatMe , the Rockets have been playing him at center pretty frequently since Sengun's been injured. Small sample of only 57 minutes, but a lineup of Van Vleet, Green, Brooks, Jabari Smith, Thomspon is +13.9. They're awful on defense (122.5) but incredible on offense (136.5). I assume they must be getting out in transition a ton to have an offensive rating like that.

Anyway, the Pistons should consider trying that with Ausar if he doesn't die. Given all their big men, they won't.

Grayson's had a good month. 9/15 on three-pointers tonight, coming off a 6/11 game, and having had back-to-backs of 8/12 and 8/14 earlier.

If the math I just did in my head is right, he's exactly 44 for 88 from outside in 11 games in March.

Grayson's had a good month. 9/15 on three-pointers tonight, coming off a 6/11 game, and having had back-to-backs of 8/12 and 8/14 earlier.

If the math I just did in my head is right, he's exactly 44 for 88 from outside in 11 games in March.
I don't understand how he never comes close to the 3pt record. I swear in every one of these games, he has like 8 with 20 minutes left and then doesn't make another. It's maddening. Either, he's the worst second half player of all time (likely) or his teammates don't give a shit that he's hot (also likely since I've seen games where he had 8 threes and didn't take a single shot in the 4th).

It's actually pissing me off how much he falls off as games go on. He's the greatest 1st half player of all time.

Was he messing with him or was that a genuine "I'm so hungover my brain isn't working quite right" moment?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom