Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Lol at the East 1 seed getting the Bulls/Nets winner and the East 2 seed getting Toronto in the 2nd round. Heat wanted to lose this one, whether they knew it or not. Pacers might just be tanking now.

I've never seen Mason that excited. Awesome for him.

Shaq has declared the Plumlees as the DWF of the NBA, taking the crown from the Barrys. Dominant White Family. Shaq also comparing Plumlees to Joakim Noah.

TNT should get to flex in games. Who is watching Rockets minus Howard vs Lakers minus everyone?

Only Duke fans I think.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Shaq has declared the Plumlees as the DWF of the NBA, taking the crown from the Barrys. Dominant White Family. Shaq also comparing Plumlees to Joakim Noah.

I guess it's because the Gasol brothers are spanish, not white.

Nice, ESPN. Dicks.

MIAMI -- Joe Johnson scored 19 points, Mason Plumlee was credited with a block on LeBron James' dunk attempt in the final seconds, and the Brooklyn Nets finished off a four-game season sweep of Miami by beating the Heat 88-87 on Tuesday night.

Yeah Bosh could've picked any combination of two or three words and no one would've questioned it, and it would've been great.

DurhamSon said:
SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:

I guess it's because the Gasol brothers are spanish, not white.

:lol:

Shaq probably knows they have some Moorish blood in them. Octoroons are considered blackletes.

Miami "lost" to the grizzlies and managed to back their way into the 2 seed.

Riley knows what he's doing.

They are still debating whether Mason Plumlee's block was a foul on ESPN. The "dook refs" conspiracy continues even at an NBA level.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom