Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

rome8180 said:
I admit it: I'm an offense-first guy. I miss the days when all NBA games were 100+ possessions. I am excited about the possibility of games in the 120s.
You must have enjoyed the hell out of Duke basketball this season. Lots of offense on both ends of the court!

No Spurs, no Raptors. Pretty easy to guess why.

I'd be pretty happy if the Clippers or Rockets or Warriors won the whole thing.

I guess i'm cheering against the Pacers too because I kind of hate hibbert.

NCCUknow said:
Redick saying he might be guarding Curry.

Oh my...
horrible-idea-o.gif

Will Curry guard Redick? I kind of like seeing my two favorite players in that series both go off. Granted, JJ's version of going off is much less extreme than Steph's.

Curry is one of the few players in history whom, as the opponent, you wouldn't mind see taking layups rather than 3s. He is below average NBA efficiency in the paint.

There are much better options defensively against Curry, but if you want Redick on the court, putting him on Curry is actually an intriguing idea. Paul is obviously the guy you put on Curry in high leverage possessions, but throughout the game, you could put him on Thompson to keep him fresher.

Top 10 dunks of the season:

Top 10 buzzer beaters of the season:

Top 10 crossovers of the season:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's due to Deron's bad leadership skills and inability to run a team.

Too bad Tyus is not 6'7"?

He hasn't played much because of foul trouble. The Nets have some issues down low without him. Blatche looks awful.

This game could be decided by a guy with an air horn? Way to go, Adam Silver.

The NBA needs to have the guy from Police Academy on call for situations like this.

Do the Nets really need leadership from Deron? They've got 3 of the best big game players of all time in Pierce, KG and Joe Johnson.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom