Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

I don't see a certain white person on the floor for the Clippers right now. Unacceptable.

Why does anyone get pumped up for Deandre Jordan and-ones? He's not going to make the FT.

Man, check the Brooklyn/Toronto box score. If you ever doubt the importance of turnovers, Brooklyn shot 4/24 from three and got out rebounded but still won because they had 9 extra possessions from TO's.

For all our defensive struggles, that's one thing Duke has been very good about in recent years: taking care of the ball and team assist-to-turnover ratio.

I am so happy Redick is on this team. Like I said, I actually think they could use him even more. But if he stays with this lineup, he could end up with some 20 pt seasons.

rome8180 said:
I am so happy Redick is on this team. Like I said, I actually think they could use him even more. But if he stays with this lineup, he could end up with some 20 pt seasons.

Doc loves him and apparently his wife is besties with CP3's wife.

This is everything I hoped it would be. Tight game, high scoring, Redick playing well.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom