Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

With Gibson, Boozer, and Gortat on the floor, it's an invasion of the light-skinned black guys with beards.

I officially hate the Wizards now. This is my first time seeing them play a basketball game this year...or maybe ever?

I haven't watched them since those Arenas teams that were always losing to Lebron's Cavs.

Game.

Series. Chicago played about as well offensively as you could expect and are still going to lose.

In case you missed it, here's McBob's life-changing dunk from today:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why I balked at the article which said there was nothing flashy about his game. Those kind of dunks have been a pretty common occurrence for him over the years. I'd have to say he's our most athletic player in the league right now (with Mason, Miles, and Gerald in the same tier). He also looks so fucking cool right now.

Too bad he hates us.

Man, Josh and Birdman meeting at the rim looks like a Sons of Anarchy episode.

Nice to see McRoberts in shape. Imagine if that goof ball hadn't been a Parker-like fatty at Duke.

BlwuY7YCUAECZg8.jpg

Fucking Chicago is going to get swept or lose 3-1.

Also just saw that Charlotte lost by four.

super early overreaction, but I think the Clips make the finals this year. SA nearly losing to a mediocre dallas team and then getting blown out tonight means they can't compete with LA or OKC, I think.

Heat/OKC is tough to forecast. Blake should dominate. I think only way Heat wins is if they get matched up with OKC.

So is McHale gone if the rockets lose this series?

I think so, yeah, that's how it will play out. Can't have two top 10 players and perform this poorly.

Houston reminds me of Duke this year. They just don't have the mental makeup to win games like this. You can see it on their faces.

best4heisman said:
Houston reminds me of Duke this year. They just don't have the mental makeup to win games like this. You can see it on their faces.

I was thinking the same thing.

Weirdest thing is that in terms of defense, they were 12 out of 30 in DefPPP allowed during the reg season, so it's not like they stunk. Better than Portland. Just... poor composure.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom