Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Ah, the Times finally posted something about the NBA probe about a half-hour ago.

Ok, so what are the league's options here? Huge fine? Suspend him from watching games? Forced public apology?

Nuclear option of forcing him to sell the team possible at all? Like a breach of ethics clause or something like that?

I'd rather have Korver shooting from 40 feet than Antic from anywhere.

Actually, I'd rather have Korver shooting from 40 feet than any other possible option the Hawks have.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Donald Sterling continues to be a hardcore racist per TMZ.

Broussard just likened him to a slavemaster on ESPN.

Broussard discussing anyone's bigotry is hilarious.

Lol, between this, Ray Allen, and Fisher they must be sick of those buzzerbeater threes.

Marge Schott was hit with a one-season suspension and a big fine the first time, and then a 2-season ban after the Hitler comments right before she sold her share of the team. I guess that's the precedent the NBA will follow.

I missed the Silver statement, but judging by the online reaction, he's not going to go all Goodell on Sterling?

He can't do anything until giving at least more than one day and a TMZ finding worth of due process. He's doing fine. He'll get Sterling out once he has what he needs.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom