Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Also, I think not a single person in ESPN's expert predictions picked Anthony Davis for MVP. No one. What the fuck is wrong with these people? Most of them had LeBron, whose numbers will likely be down across the board.

There are people that still don't think AD is a top 10 player in the NBA.

Why am I watching this LA-Houston game?

Virginia Tech versus Boston College would be more entertaining.

Tarik Black is playing in the first quarter on opening night for a playoff team.

AD's line tonight: 26, 17, 9 blocks.

I would have thrown up some sort of soft shot if I was on the opposite team so he could get that 10th block.

As much as I love watching Kobe, the Lakers are going to be hard as hell to watch. No one aside from Kobe looks like they know how to score a basket, just brutal.

Harden 32 points in 31 minutes on 17 shots. 15-16 FT. 6 assists, 0 turnovers, 1 steal, 1 foul. Don't think it gets much better for a guard in terms of efficiency. Curry might have a few games better than that this season. Irving is capable of it now. All of them save their energy on defense.

Was Coach K in the arena to watch boozer and Kelly? Seems like these things only happen in his presence

Anthony Davis's PER is 44.44. If he can keep that up over the course of the season, he'll have a shot at first-team all-NBA for sure.

tvi7jeayinakdscj6sz1.png

Lakers' shot chart from last night. Not pictured: Ryan Kelly barfing on the bench, I assume.

Byron Scott is trying to build a team focused on shooting as many mid range jumpers as possible, throwing efficiency to the wind.

Topher said:
Byron Scott is trying to build a team focused on shooting as many mid range jumpers as possible, throwing efficiency to the wind.

Let's see Sam Hinkie try to top that.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom