Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

I will go to RealCavsFans and find out. They are bound to have a fair and objective reading of this.

Until I read that they had sex I am going to assume that there are some bad vibes in that locker room.

I can't find the source, but I read somewhere that Kyrie had 10-11 "assist opportunities" last night, as in passes that resulted in a shot of some type. Either the player missed the shot or was fouled and shot FTs instead.

The takeaway was that 10-11 "assist opportunities", even though slightly below average for KI, was well within his typical range in his career so far, and that normally he would have gotten ~5 assists on such assist opportunities, and that it was just statistical bad luck that it happened to be 0 tonight.

Also, Spurs already sitting people for nationally televised games. Now Duncan gets to watch Wake-Clemson. Love you Pops.

Yeah, but he also had very few in the previous game. This team needs more ball movement overall, and that's starts with the PG.

Also, apparently he's not running the plays. I don't know how true that is.

That's just crap. The plays may break down, but Irving is not blatantly disobeying a coach 20+ times a game by going into ISO ball if its not part of the coaches overall game plan. He would have been benched long before that and they would have had lebron run point.

I can't even stomach RCF right now. The Dion lovers are chomping at the bit to trade Kyrie now and condemn him for everything. One of them even suggested moving him for Rubio, ffs.

The only real knock on Blatt I have is his atrocious management of minutes. This isn't FIBA where you can play guys 90% of the game. He's actually doing what people accuse K of doing with minutes/rotation.

The funny thing is he made a big point before the season about how they were going to manage minutes.

Maybe he's like K and everything he says before the season is nonsense.

I think Irving and Waiters plus some other positive stuff for Dragic and Bledsoe gets them the title, but I don't think the Suns make that trade. Waiters has zero value now. I don't read RCF (autocorrects to Arafat). I can't imagine an entire community of people who think a zero value asset is better than Irving.

DrKlahn said:
Also, Spurs already sitting people for nationally televised games. Now Duncan gets to watch Wake-Clemson. Love you Pops.

Me too. Keep rolling Rockets.

If the 6-0 Rockets find a way to beat the Warriors, 10-0 is very possible:

vs Warriors
@T-Wolves
vs Sixers
@Thunder

DurhamSon said:
I can't find the source, but I read somewhere that Kyrie had 10-11 "assist opportunities" last night, as in passes that resulted in a shot of some type. Either the player missed the shot or was fouled and shot FTs instead.

The takeaway was that 10-11 "assist opportunities", even though slightly below average for KI, was well within his typical range in his career so far, and that normally he would have gotten ~5 assists on such assist opportunities, and that it was just statistical bad luck that it happened to be 0 tonight.

Roy calls those "coaching assists"

Mark Cuban says he has a limit of one knucklehead on his team at most at any one time. I'm guessing Raymond Felton is this year's exception.

Hornets understand the needs of their season ticket base.

Last edited by a moderator:
James Harden may go for 50 tonight if the Warriors keep fouling him when he drives to the basket.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom