Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

ZackM said:
NCCUknow said:
Can somebody tell me what the unofficial after dark story is on Lebron taking 2 weeks off this season. Every reporter seems to just go quiet and exchange furtive glances when it is brought up. What is the story?

He went to Germany to get steroids.

Seriously tho? Heard he went to South Beach for something.

NCCUknow said:
ZackM said:
NCCUknow said:
Can somebody tell me what the unofficial after dark story is on Lebron taking 2 weeks off this season. Every reporter seems to just go quiet and exchange furtive glances when it is brought up. What is the story?

He went to Germany to get steroids.

Seriously tho? Heard he went to South Beach for something.

I mean, that's what you wanted to hear, right?

So while I was paying zero attention to the NBA for a few weeks, the Clippers became the best team in the league? How did that happen?

Redick's basically been playing like a Top-3 shooting guard for the month of March, so there's that.

Barring an epic collapse, GSW will have home court throughout the playoffs with a 5.5 game lead on the Hawks with 8 to play. So glad they hired Steve Kerr.

Also Harden went for 51 last night, 8-9 on threes and shot over 50% from the field for the first time since February 10th.

PG13 aka the man with the best nickname in the NBA (Paul George) is returning Sunday.

CK86 said:
PG13 aka the man with the best nickname in the NBA (Paul George) is returning Sunday.

The Heat fell out of the playoffs tonight hopefully he has a good return and knocks them out even farther.

The Spurs beatdown the Warriors to win the season series! Warriors better hope someone else takes the Spurs out in the playoffs or its over for them.

TyusStones5 said:
The Spurs beatdown the Warriors to win the season series! Warriors better hope someone else takes the Spurs out in the playoffs or its over for them.

First truly bad game since Christmas on the second half of a back to back, I think they'll be alright. Klay, Draymond and Barnes went a combined 7-29 with several of those wide open shots that they just missed. I don't think that will happen very often. Really the only concern is that they still can't win in San Antonio so it's imperative that they sweep the home games.

TyusStones5 said:
CK86 said:

The Heat fell out of the playoffs tonight hopefully he has a good return and knocks them out even farther.
I just like that the Cavs will possibly end up with Brooklyn or the Boston in the first round instead of the Heat. The Heat pose a tougher matchup for them, imo. Would rather they didn't have to play the Pacers either. Boston is my first choice.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom