rome8180 said:
TyusStones5 said:
CK86 said:
PG13 aka the man with the best nickname in the NBA (Paul George) is returning Sunday.

The Heat fell out of the playoffs tonight hopefully he has a good return and knocks them out even farther.
I just like that the Cavs will possibly end up with Brooklyn or the Boston in the first round instead of the Heat. The Heat pose a tougher matchup for them, imo. Would rather they didn't have to play the Pacers either. Boston is my first choice.

Boston seems to have a pretty tough schedule left. I think I would rather have the Cavs play them or the Nets as my first options though.

I think Harden has to win MVP. Willing Houston to victory on a nightly basis while Curry sits out 4th quarters. Don't want to punish a guy for playing on a dominant team but I can't ignore the fact that Harden has higher usage and is playing 5 more minutes per game than Curry while maintaining nearly the same level of efficiency.

best4heisman said:
I think Harden has to win MVP. Willing Houston to victory on a nightly basis while Curry sits out 4th quarters. Don't want to punish a guy for playing on a dominant team but I can't ignore the fact that Harden has higher usage and is playing 5 more minutes per game than Curry while maintaining nearly the same level of efficiency.

Whether you like The Beard or not it is going to be hard to deny him that MVP.

I'd love for Curry to win MVP but I'd rather Draymond win defensive player of the year over anything else. I do think it'll be tough keeping it away from Curry if they finish with 67 wins simply because of how absurd of a win total it is. Regardless, both are worthy candidates and I really don't have a problem with either winning though selfishly want the guys on GS to win as many as possible.

Is this the last year (barring injury) that Anthony Davis doesn't win MVP for the next decade straight? Watching him last night briefly and it's amazing just how good he is.

Steph tonight: 45 points, 9 assists, 17-23 shooting including 8-13 on threes and sets a new league record for made threes in a season.

CK86 said:
Steph tonight: 45 points, 9 assists, 17-23 shooting including 8-13 on threes and sets a new league record for made threes in a season.

Are you going to make the transition to the Hornets when he does?

TyusStones5 said:
CK86 said:

Are you going to make the transition to the Hornets when he does?

No. I lived in Oakland for 6 months from 2011-2012 and never really had an NBA team because of where I'm originally from. Right when I got my job and moved out there, I became a Warriors fan. Of course they went 23-43 that year, had traded away their best player at the time (Monta Ellis) and no one knew if Steph would get over his ankle injuries.

With the new arena opening up in 2017, it would've been about 5 blocks from where I worked (cue bitterness).

Cavs should probably let Boston win tonight. They've locked up the 2 seed and can't get the 1 seed, so it's a good chance to rest everyone. Also, Boston winning would put some distance between them and Brooklyn for the 7 seed (especially if Brooklyn loses to Washington). Boston is a better first-round draw than Brooklyn.

Goddamnit, this fucking Spurs team was dead in the water all year and now they're gonna get a two seed. You just know they're gonna crush wannabe golden state as well, and then end Kyrie's chance at a ring this year on the other side, While Daniel "Dancin' Danny" Green gets his 2nd.

Thank god Duke won it all this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole franchise was fucking done in 2011 before the idiot Pacers swapped the rights to draft Kahwi Leonard straight up for George Hill. Gave them new life, and ultimately will deny LeBron/Kyrie one or more championships. Great going Indiana, you piece of shit team.

FYI, Spurs all get injured in two seasons and end up with the #1 pick, DeAndre Ayton. Ayton, Leonard and Kyrie, who leaves Cleveland after Lebron is washed up, are enough to win 5 titles.

rome8180 said:
Cavs should probably let Boston win tonight. They've locked up the 2 seed and can't get the 1 seed, so it's a good chance to rest everyone. Also, Boston winning would put some distance between them and Brooklyn for the 7 seed (especially if Brooklyn loses to Washington). Boston is a better first-round draw than Brooklyn.

Either is fine with me. Just hopefully not the Pacers.

Spurs are going to win the west. I'm 100% confident of it. They're just too fucking good on both ends.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil