Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

This was an interesting tidbit from Jason Lloyd's Final Thoughts (which he releases after every Cavs game):

22. Since Jan. 15 and the game at the Los Angeles Lakers that began to turn the season, the Cavs are 46-11 and have allowed opponents to shoot .434. In that same time, the Warriors are 47-13 and have allowed opponents to shoot … yep, .434.

What a waste. Even if he turns out to be Tyson Chandler, you don't select *that* upside in this draft given the other top prospects. A team built around prime Tyson Chandler either misses the playoffs or is an 8th seed in the east.

Lol. Homers are the same the world round.

D5T6wJH.png

Won my Vegas bet so pretty happy with that. Cavs are monsters so this should be the toughest series of the playoffs yet. Can only hope that LeBron doesn't decide to drop like 40-15-13 every game which he's capable of doing. I'm a homer so I'll say Warriors in 7 though I think the Cavs are legitimately good enough where they could win in 6.

CK86 said:
Won my Vegas bet so pretty happy with that. Cavs are monsters so this should be the toughest series of the playoffs yet. Can only hope that LeBron doesn't decide to drop like 40-15-13 every game which he's capable of doing. I'm a homer so I'll say Warriors in 7 though I think the Cavs are legitimately good enough where they could win in 6.

Nothing homerish about predicting the Warriors in 7. If anything, that's a pretty conservative prediction.

It's not that I think the Cavs winning in 6 is impossible. It's the idea of 62% of any group of people making such a long-odds prediction.

Thompson with some serious concussion symptoms. I'd guess there's no way they actually keep him out next week, but something to pay attention to I guess.

Bulls management just can't get along with their successful coaches, it's a trend that's gone back since Phil was there.

I'm treating the Knicks' pick as having already been made.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to believe, but WCS and Kristaps are going to be 4-5 in this draft. Magic don't need whatever PG is left and they don't need Justise.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom