Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Stevens will be tested by Monroe more than any other player on his roster.

Posting up is still his game. Massive negative by on/off splits in both Milwaukee and Phoenix this season. If Stevens makes him a positive in Boston, he can make anything work, which will be great for filling out Boston's bench with minimum salary players once they commit big money to one more star like Davis.

On the other hand, maybe Tatum should be posting up more often. Tatum is like what Carmelo Anthony thinks Carmelo Anthony is.

Rozier has stepped up quite nicely the last two games in Kyrie's absence. He might legit be one of the better backup PGs in the league now. Probably just a fluke though.

6-1 without Dumb now. Don't offer that asshole a dime in free agency.

Tatum has 27 points and counting. And he's dominating on the defensive end. Amazing what happens when he gets real touches in the absence of dipshits like Marcus Smart throwing up bricks

I always thought Rozier was the far better player than Smart. He's nearly as good a defender and has much more offensive upside.

I always thought Rozier was the far better player than Smart. He's nearly as good a defender and has much more offensive upside.

I was just coming to praise Rozier. He has been brilliant. He is an underrated finisher at the rim.

Milwaukee is as good a place as any for Jabari to be. Close to his hometown. Up-and-coming franchise with a rising superstar. Hopefully with a new coach they move away from their insane defensive scheme. Jabari wasn't a good fit at all with that defense.

Tatum has 27 points and counting. And he's dominating on the defensive end. Amazing what happens when he gets real touches in the absence of dipshits like Marcus Smart throwing up bricks

Silly to trade him at this point. 19 and looking like a switchblade superstar. AD is awesome, but I'm unsure I'd offer more than a tiny bit more than straight up. If Hayward comes back strong, no reason to do anything but draft some size. And cut Smart.

LeBron should orchestrate the trade to Houston now. Ryan Anderson (to balance salaries) and a decent younger backup, and 2 late 1st round picks, is as good as the Cavs can do, given LeBron's no trade clause.

Cleveland needs to fire Lue and now that they've made the Brooklyn pic available, I'd look at the Clippers.

I'd offer Thompson, IT and the Brooklyn pic for DeAndre Jordan and Lou Williams or Avery Bradley.

Once Love comes back, Id start:

Bradley/Lou-"start" at PG but use them as a SG and make Bron the full time PG
Wade-Him and Bron have chemistry
Korver
Bron
Jordan

Once Love comes back use him as a super 6th man or move Korver to the bench.

But who knows if the Clippers would do this. They want to trade Jordan and both of the guards are expiring.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom