Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Boston beat NY by 30 without Kyrie.

NY scored eight points in the 4th quarter. How does that happen?

Yea, they've fallen off after a semi-promising start. Porzingis in particular has really fallen off his pace. I wonder if he'll ever be a good enough shooter to meet the lofty expectations placed on him.

God damn the bone was out too, fuck. This is the one time I'm happy my eyesight sucks.

Yea, they've fallen off after a semi-promising start. Porzingis in particular has really fallen off his pace. I wonder if he'll ever be a good enough shooter to meet the lofty expectations placed on him.

For some reason he thought it was a good idea to go all balls out to start the year and exert himself hard every game. He even complained about being tired right around the start of January.

As much shit as LeBron gets for coasting, he does it for a reason. Though at Porzingis' age he had a lot more stamina.

Boston beat NY by 30 without Kyrie.

NY scored eight points in the 4th quarter. How does that happen?

5-1 now without Marcus Dumb. But kidding you not, some Boston fans are still using the 4pt loss AT Golden State to justify Smart's contribution to the team, saying Curry wouldn't have scored 49 if he were in...

I believe it will happen. All the Warriors stars are smart with their money and have enough of it to last several generations. They can take Brady/Durant-level paycuts, and more if it means having LeBron join them. They have experienced the greatest single regular season and single postseason success in NBA history. All that’s left for them is ring after ring for the next 5 years, until they have faded too much due to age, and ultimately historic greatness as the best team ever in the major pro sports.

Last edited:
What would they have to give up to clear space for Lebron? at this point I might rather have AD than Lebron (not for 1 or 2 years, but for 5+).

Adam Silver wouldn't make the same mistake twice. He'd step in and intervene, otherwise he knows he'd become a joke as well.

What would they have to give up to clear space for Lebron? at this point I might rather have AD than Lebron (not for 1 or 2 years, but for 5+).

JMO - LeBron has the type of game where he can fit into any roster (plays multiple positions, diverse skill set, etc.) and he clearly raises the level of those around him. Davis is a great player, but I think LBJ does a better job of lifting the overall team play.

With regard to the age difference (I think this is your point unless you are referring to a short term contract), LBJ is aging pretty well - I'd take those 2 years of LBJ rather than 5 w/ AD. LBJ is far more durable.

I was referring to age. Lebron is aging well, but I worry that the wheels could come off at any time. GS has a 5yr window with Durant/Curry/Green/Klay. Giving up any of those guys for Lebron shortens the window. Giving them up for AD would not. I would rather have AD for 5 than Lebron for 2 because I would prefer a 5yr window. (If I were a GS fan, which Im not...)

JMO - LeBron has the type of game where he can fit into any roster (plays multiple positions, diverse skill set, etc.) and he clearly raises the level of those around him. Davis is a great player, but I think LBJ does a better job of lifting the overall team play.

With regard to the age difference (I think this is your point unless you are referring to a short term contract), LBJ is aging pretty well - I'd take those 2 years of LBJ rather than 5 w/ AD. LBJ is far more durable.

He can fit into any roster, and his teams do very well, but I'm not that convinced he, on average, raises the level of play of those around him.

He can fit into any roster, and his teams do very well, but I'm not that convinced he, on average, raises the level of play of those around him.

I think he raises the level of teammates' performance through his playmaking, which gives players more room to operate. I guess I don't have a means to prove that other that the success of the teams he plays on, but my impression has always been this.

On the contrary to my point, I have read folks mention that K Love's game has suffered playing alongside him, but I don't really buy that.

Can't stop laughing at these LeBron reports. The amount of backtracking on twitter by LeBron stans has made it a fun day.

Can't stop laughing at these LeBron reports. The amount of backtracking on twitter by LeBron stans has made it a fun day.
Backtracking about what?

You know, those silly strawman LeBron Stans! The ones that are too biased to admit that KD made a perfectly okay decision and shouldn't be attacked for it! KD did nothing wrong!

If serious, this is probably the worst post in the history of this board.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom