Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Blake Griffin debut with the Pistons tonight.

People in Michigan are going wild.

Also, the dude who hosts that video is sort of like if JJ Redick and Paul Rudd had a baby.

Bill Simmons is a goddamn moron. Wants Boston to offer Smart or Rozier and a 1st for Tyreke Evans.

I don't trust Evans. Boston has a ton of wings. The only 1st I'd even remotely think about giving up is Bostons late 20's pick.

I sort of agree with Simmons here. Evans has been really good this year and would be perfect off the bench. Boston badly needs scoring with that second unit.

Not worth giving up the Lakers or Sac pick, though, if that's on the table.

The Celtics could probably get Rodney Hood for very little. I'm not really attached to Hood, but that would be cool.

Completely stunned by how well Evans has played this year. I never look at Memphis box scores really, I guess. If you'd asked me, I'd have predicted that his stats were something like his 16-17 stats from New Orleans, but maybe 4% worse for aging.

If the Celtics wanted to package Marcus Smart and their own first for a perimeter player, I'm here for it. I wouldn't deal Rozier. His shooting percentages should be better, but he's a great backup pg for them otherwise. He's not afraid of the moment, he's quick, he plays tough, he's hit some big shots, and he hardly ever turns it over.

Completely stunned by how well Evans has played this year. I never look at Memphis box scores really, I guess. If you'd asked me, I'd have predicted that his stats were something like his 16-17 stats from New Orleans, but maybe 4% worse for aging.
He runs point now and that's why he's thriving. He wouldn't run point at Boston and he's a UFA. I'd do Marcus Dumb and a late first and that's it.

If the Celtics wanted to package Marcus Smart and their own first for a perimeter player, I'm here for it. I wouldn't deal Rozier. His shooting percentages should be better, but he's a great backup pg for them otherwise. He's not afraid of the moment, he's quick, he plays tough, he's hit some big shots, and he hardly ever turns it over.

This captures my sentiments about Rozier, though I do think he plays reckless at times. Hold on to him (for now, anyways)

Also, why wouldn't Evans run point in Boston? Kyrie is only playing 33 mpg. This would allow him to play even fewer. But even if he played the same amount, that's a whole quarter plus three minutes for Tyreke to run point. Then you get him 10-15 more minutes on the court at the same time as Kyrie.

As for Rozier, Evans is just better.

I also worry about trading their pick This year which means they can't trade next years. And to get Davis they'll have to surrender a lot of pics.

Nobody wants Marcus Dumb and I desparetly want Tatum to stay on the Cs.

Rozier, Horford, Brown, Lakers pick(Kings if it doesn't convey, Boston pick this year and in 2020.

For Davis and Moore. Or you can eliminate Moore and add in the 8.4mil trade exception

The longer time goes on, the less they'll get for Davis IMO. That's a big haul to give up but maybe they can keep Tatum that way.

Rozier
Holiday
Brown
Miriotic
Horford

Kyrie
Hayward
Tatum
Davis
Baynes

Interesting. I thought the near-hometown status of New Orleans would help them win out.

Monroe's generally been a shitty defender, but can certainly help on offense some. I don't want to underestimate Stevens' abilities to put Monroe in situations where he can be a net positive and a big part of their bench.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom