Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCAA Tournament 2014

I just don't see them winning two games against these teams, so I'm not really concerned about them. Other three teams all have a legit shot though.

My order is:

1. Wisconsin
2. UConn
3. Kentucky
4. Florida

Yeah, for me its Donovan. He is awfully young to be getting a third title. I would start to worry about him catching/passing K.

Here is my rationale:

Wisconsic - Should be obvious.
Uconn - They get their 4th title, but its under a new coach, so at least Calhoun doesn't catch K.
Kentucky - Only Cal's second title and Kentucky is already way ahead of us in titles, so it wouldn't really have a big impact in school legacy.
Florida - Don't want Donovan getting that close to K at his age.

For me it's:

Wisconsin
Florida
UConn/UK

Besides Wisconsin, I don't really have any strong rationale for my choices. Uconn and UK are both pretty loathsome to me. I actually liked the 2012 UK team, mostly because I loved Davis and Kidd-Gilchrist. But this team just bothers me for some reason.

Line has moved a bit toward Wisconsin. Kentucky favored by 1.5 mostly. Other game has always been Florida by 6-6.5. Not sure I'll watch much of the Florida game unless it's close late.

In an article about the above, I saw this picture:

qsuX4IS.png

StopThePumpFakesShav said:
Why the anti-Florida sentiment relative to UConn/UK ?

Donovan getting a third title?
Well, I'm a Florida State alum.

I'll post this again...

Kentucky win% by game (lowest at any given point in the game):

Wichita - 14%
Louisville - 5%
Michigan - 22%
Wisconsin - ~25%

Chances of winning all four - 0.038%

ZackM said:
I'll post this again...

Kentucky win% by game (lowest at any given point in the game):

Wichita - 14%
Louisville - 5%
Michigan - 22%
Wisconsin - ~25%

Chances of winning all four - 0.038%

It's like a reverse duke, when we had the game in the 80s and 90s in more than half our losses.

This is the second worst possible championship game after UNC/Southern Utah.

Crazy that Kentucky will arguably have their second easiest matchup of the tourney in the championship game.

For the second straight Kentucky post game I'm on Facebook arguing with a 65 year old retired high school basketball coach about why Michigan/Wisconsin should have fouled Dakari Johnson.

"You would foul with a lead???"

I need a new hobby.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back