Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCAA Tournament 2014

lol

Hopefully "weeks ago" means 2 weeks.

I thought UK was going to go undefeated this season. I was way wrong on that - except for them winning the title. Regardless, I had myself convinced of this fact last April, spent the month being angry about it and got over it. Now I don't care when they win the title on Monday. I don't have any anger towards their players or coach. I've already prepared myself for their inevitable win.

I'm contemplating using this year's failure of Mercer and combining it with next year's inevitable failure. Two birds, one stone.

Learned to play defense without fouling in only 32 games

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what advanced system is in place to determine who is the most, wait, FAR AND AWAY the most physical player in the NCAA tourney? Does Kenpom have this stat behind his subscriber pay wall?

"Fun Fact preceded by ridiculous opinion:" is how that post should open.

Calipari is about to win a national title despite the toughest path in history and losing his starting non-freshman center who was a projected mid-1st round pick before injury. It's impossible not to give him credit. I don't think he'll be good in the NBA, but if the Knicks want him to be Phil Jackson's puppet next season, it would not seem like as terrible an idea as it did a few weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
"but if the Knicks want him to be Phil Jackson's puppet next season"

is that even conjecture? I haven't been paying that much attention to the Knicks situation now that they hired Phil. The Knicks could hire Cal, sign Davis, Bledsoe and whatever former UK players Cal wants and see how it goes.

1148132.jpg

On a related note, I would pay a shitton of money for a "Duke Champions 1999" shirt that they shipped off to Africa, for example. It would be the ultimate hipster sports gear. I always wonder why someone doesn't try to make that a thing.

Pantone287 said:
On a related note, I would pay a shitton of money for a "Duke Champions 1999" shirt that they shipped off to Africa, for example. It would be the ultimate hipster sports gear. I always wonder why someone doesn't try to make that a thing.
I have a Duke 2006 Final Four tshirt.

Just revisiting this thread to remember where Duke basketball came from as a program.

This was so solid:

I don't think Sagarin is very good this season. Why is Kentucky equal to Wichita State? Maybe he has the only good computer.

StopThePumpFakesShav said:
Tennessee may be too inconsistent to win two games in a row (and then play well in a third game against us).

Also, it would be their third game in five days. I don't know if that will put them at a disadvantage, but I'm sure we'd be complaining about it if it was us.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom