Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCAA Tournament 2014

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:

Let's do this next season. Not put Sulaimon or Matt Jones at SF.

This followed by...

Last edited by a moderator:
Pantone287 said:
Still wish Duke had offered Anderson, I think he would have been a perfect long-term role player combo forward for us. Though I guess his 30% 3PT% might have meant he wasn't good enough to play over Hairston.

DurhamSon said:
I'm sure Berry will be much better than Tyus too, because every PG roy touches turn to gold while ours either play 11 games or are just shitty limited players.

Won't be long until his wing players are better too

rome8180 said:
Why did I pick Wisconsin in so many brackets? They do this to me every year. I remember even having that thought, but then I picked them anyway. What is wrong with me?

Lol

What an epic thread despite such a miserable season and repulsive team. Having chat develop into a constant thing kind of took this away this year.

Ironic that we could laugh off last season because it crossed the line from depressingly bad to laughably bad, but we won't be able to laugh off this season because losing in the national championship game just sucks.

rome8180 said:
rome8180 said:
Why did I pick Wisconsin in so many brackets? They do this to me every year. I remember even having that thought, but then I picked them anyway. What is wrong with me?

Lol

Best

Having last year suck was good for my attitude toward this year. I was in a constant state of pessimism, expecting us to lose every game, so every win was a little bit of a miraculous surprise instead of seeming like something that was "supposed to" happened.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom