Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News Thread

So my previous posts have been on the positive side- that's just my nature.

I am deeply worried at the same time. You can be both.

I had a hardware issue this morning on my laptop. Went to Wal-Mart for a replacement and there were an absolute shit ton of people there. I am really worried that this virus could cause absolute chaos here in Appalachia. We are fat as fuck and have significant coal mining communities. Add that onto a general distrust in government and I think the most aggressive action possible is necessary down here. One thing we have working for us is our houses are far apart and we are going to be among the last to get hit because we don't travel. I've noticed the people in Italy basically look like New Yorkers in terms of proximity, and there were lots of travelers. Also, I am sure NYC and Seattle and LA have far better hospitals than we do, and far more ventilators. Hopefully if we get hit hard NYC and Seattle and LA will be there to help us with supplies.

Really worried about my parents. Mom is late 40s who takes meds for high blood pressure. Dad is early 50s with high blood pressure. All my grandparents are already dead. My mom is off for the next two weeks but dad isn't.

I'm not religious but I said a prayer for the nursing home near my house this afternoon. I'm a nervous wreck thinking about them.

We need a leader who is going to do what's best for us and order us indoors but I don't see that guy right now. It's business as usual down here.

I really am not opposed to a national quarantine. You may have to get the military to enforce it down here.

Futures just hit the limit up. 1,000+ point gain at the open tomorrow.

Hopefully Trump keeps his mouth shut and doesn't tweet.

Futures just hit the limit up. 1,000+ point gain at the open tomorrow.

Hopefully Trump keeps his mouth shut and doesn't tweet.
Every bear market has rip your face off rallies. It's going to come crashing down again. Your focus on short term movements won't do you or anybody else any good. The virus doesn't give a shit about the markets.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom