Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

4 defensive starters gone from a reasonably good D and signed 1 guy for $100 million that Brice Young won’t be able to see over but that doesn’t matter because he has no one to throw to.

Giants going back to their bread and butter of a killer pass rush. Should be as impactful as the Anunoby deal.

Over/under 1.5 wins for 2024?

In the time we've been stuck in the same disastrous rebuild the better part of a decade, the 49ers were elite, did a mini-rebuild, and are elite again. The eagles were elite, rebuilt, were elite again, and maybe still are? What i'm trying to say is that we've been the worst team in the league since ~2019 by almost every metric, which is hard to do when there's 32 of them!

Over/under 1.5 wins for 2024?

In the time we've been stuck in the same disastrous rebuild the better part of a decade, the 49ers were elite, did a mini-rebuild, and are elite again. The eagles were elite, rebuilt, were elite again, and maybe still are? What i'm trying to say is that we've been the worst team in the league since ~2019 by almost every metric, which is hard to do when there's 32 of them!

The new Browns/Lions.

The Lions continue to make all the right moves, led by a new owner who isn’t an idiot. They are closing in on becoming the favorites to lose to Mahomes in the SB.

Really not a fan of the Bears GM. He either makes a great trade or a horribly lopsided one with no in-between. He routinely gives away late round draft picks for guys that are going to be cut. It's obvious that he asked for a high price and waited too long to adjust compensation to get the best deal possible. One indicator is they leaked out a Rapoport report last week saying they hadn't shopped him yet but then in their trade statement they released, he's saying they had been working on a deal for weeks. Also using the same 'do right by Justin' nonsense. Total flub again.

Hard to explain it. But everything is pointing to the Giants getting Maye just like everything pointed to the Giants getting DJ in 2019. Fuck my life!

Surely they would trade back to get McCarthy instead if he's truly their guy? Why not take Marvin Harrison and then go get McCarthy in a later round? Makes no sense to be true.

I thought it was a joke. It isn’t. I guess he has top tier intangibles/awareness, which are important. I don’t think the ceiling for someone with Kirk Cousins arm strength is much higher than actual Kirk Cousins, though, and if that’s the best you’re going to get, it’s not worth the #2 overall for a bad franchise. You need to swing for the fences in that spot.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom