Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

When the DC who gave up 48 points to Green Bay in the playoffs at home is available, you have to take him. Sorry @skins

Washington goes from the 2015 SB loser to the 2016 SB loser. Good news is that when he's fired, the 2017 SB loser, at least for now, remains available for hire.

Went to the Mandalay Bay convention center for the NFL Experience and holy smokes was it packed. For a non stadium type experience, that was the most people I have ever seen in my life. The traffic was crazy so glad I took an Uber. Going tomorrow to the watch party at something called Carnival Court and expecting it to be a mad house. Given the prices of beer at the event tonight ($17.50 for a normal can), the $250 in all you can eat food + drinks seems worth it.

I thought the overtime rule changes were supposed to stop the coin flip from deciding it!

It was just a year ago Panthers were browbeaten by the media for not giving him the job after going .500 with the only wins coming against other losing teams, and blowing it at home with the playoffs on the line.

If Tepper was willing to fire Reich after 11 games coached, i'm guessing with the same garbage roster and probably a similar garbage record, Wilks would have been fired nearly as fast or sooner

Shooting at KC Chiefs parade with reportedly 8 to 10 people hurt. Saw one report saying 1 person dead.

Let’s be honest with ourselves - if your favorite team won a title but multiple adults you don’t know at all died in the victory parade, it would take a huge magnitude of adult deaths for you to think “I would’ve rather had my favorite team lose in the title game if it means this loss of human life would’ve been completely prevented.”

My question is, how high is that number, and how high would it be for children? To me, I think it would be about 25 adults or 5 children, on the condition that I had no idea who they were and they have no impact on my life or my family’s lives.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom