Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

If Michigan is interested in hiring former coaches of rivals, why not go after Saban?

Wasn't this the language used after the assassination of Osama bin Laden? I'm not saying it's inappropriate.

I’m stunned no one hired Belichick. The analytics departments leaguewide must’ve come up with such glaring red flags that owners and GMs were forced to fight their natural inclinations. He is certainly the worst coach in the league when it comes to player evaluation and 4th down decisions.

It’s pretty funny watching him get tossed like a sack of garbage into the street four years after losing Brady, I know it’s a what-have-you-done-for-me-lately league, but damn. And even an outwardly “young” old guy like Pete Carroll is left to rot.

Meanwhile it takes 10 years for Syracuse to fire Boeheim, and Popovich is still allowed to drool onto his chin with the Spurs.

The only thing people in their 70s can be trusted to do anymore it seems is run all of our political institutions

Don’t know which way I would go on this. The Ravens are much better and should win this pretty easily. I think if it were an identical team to the Chiefs that wasn’t actually the Chiefs, they would be 7-point dogs in Baltimore. But it is the Chiefs and Mahomes, it is a huge marketing opportunity to a new, young demographic if Taylor Swift is at the Super Bowl, and it is Lamar in a big game.

If you’re a Lions or Niners fan, are you honestly rooting for Mahomes to win so you get him in the SB instead of the Ravens?

How do you let these guys win the AFC again in their down year? This was supposed to be *your* moment; now they have as much or more cap-space than any other AFC contender going into next year, save the Bengals, and possibly the Texans. You missed your window to derail them, and now they'll never have a WR room this bad again

I think he privately is dealing with some neurodiversity, like mild autism and generalized anxiety disorder. That would make sense with only wanting to design and call plays, never doing the leadership stuff or making 4th down calls, and having the predictability to work with when the coach always goes for every reasonable 4th down. Also aligns with his outward appearance and mannerisms. The Lions have one of the best social media platforms/YouTube channels in the NFL and he’s never featured.

Last edited:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom